Frequently Asked Questions

Please reach us at if you cannot find an answer to your question.

In the event of an emergency, always call 9-1-1 first. You can call our main line 24/7 and will be directed to our emergency answering service which will assist you should your issue be an emergency. Emergencies are fire, flood, and personal injury. If your matter is not urgent, please wait until office hours to call or email. Calls made to the emergency line that are not deemed an emergency will be answered the following business day upon opening of business.

We accept cheque, money orders, e-transfers, and pre-authorizaed payment plans. We do not accept credit card, debit, or cash as forms of payment.  email for more details.

It is in your best interest to not make any repairs yourself. All repairs, especially those involving plumbing, electric, hvac, etc require certified and licencened contractors. Faulty work, or personal injury can leave you and or the owner of the property at risk. All requests to complete repairs in the unit should be directed to our office to obtain consent prior to making any changes ..

Always let our office know if you are planning on leaving the home vacant for an extended period of time. We will email you a small checklist to ensure that your home is safe and protected from common emergencies that can happen in your absence. We will also use that opportunity to ensure we have a contact for you should an emergency arise while you are away. Taking the right steps to make sure your home is prepped for your vacation will allow you to relax while you are away.

As a rentor, you are required to have contents insurance to protect your property in the event of a loss.